Work Permit

Whether you are seeking to come to Canada for the first time to work, or are currently in Canada and need to renew your Work Permit or change employers, Access International can help. We will assess your eligibility to apply for a Work Permit and, if deemed eligible, we will complete and file your application for you.

For Businesses seeking to recruit and employee Temporary Foreign Workers, Access International can assist in the process. From the initial step of obtaining a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from Human Resources & Skills Development Canada (HRSDC), to applying for a Work Permit, we can be of assistance. .

Read More..