Study Permit

Canada is well known for its' education system and highly respected Universities. Every year a large number of students from all around the world come to Canada to study. Access International will prepare and file your application for a Study Permit. If you are seeking to enter into a University or College Program to earn a Canadian Certificate, Diploma or Degree, we can assist you in contacting the school of your choice, and guide you through the school application process. Once accepted to an Institution, we will prepare and file your application for a Study Permit, and prepare you for your journey to Canada once approved.

For those wishing to learn or improve on their skills in English or French, Canada has an abundance of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs to choose from. If you would like to take advantage of an opportunity to study abroad, we can help.

Access International also provides assistance in renewing Study Permits and applying for off-campus Work Permits ,and provide permanent settlement solutions or students currently studying in Canada.

Read More..